Please complete the form below for any questions or for immediate response please Call Us Today! 913-825-6670.
More About Kalberg Law Office L.L.C.
My name is Chris Kalberg, and I founded this firm on a commitment to set the standard for attorneys in Kansas City. When you need an experienced attorney to make sure your rights are protected, no one will fight more aggressively on your behalf than we will.
With 9 years of experience, we have the tools to get results and secure your justice. We have an extensive and intricate understanding of legal procedures and loopholes, as well as federal and state trial experience. So when you need to be sure that you are getting the very best legal representation, and not some fly-by-night attorney who is only interested in settling your case as soon as possible, trust the experts at Kalberg Law Office, L.L.C. to do everything in their power to get the best possible ruling on your case.
To find out about our flat rates or to receive a free consultation, please contact us today.
- American Bar Association, Missouri Bar Association, Kansas Bar Association, KCMBA
- University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2002
- Missouri Bar Solo and Small Firm Committee.
- High School Mock Trial coach (2003); and Mock Trial Judge (2004-2007)
- Johnson County Bar Association Small Claims Improvement Committee
- Member of the Johnson County Misdemeanor Appointment List
- Missouri Public Defender Pro Bono Assistance Project
- Co-Author, Small Claims Court Success • A comprehensive manual for the small claims litigant estimated in print August. 2010
Why Choose Us?
- Free initial consultation
- Appointment flexibility
- 9 years experience
- Ask about our flat rates
- Evening hours available upon request