Please complete the form below for any questions or for immediate response please Call Us Today! 913-825-6670.
No one's family is perfect – but sometimes, a breakdown in the family relationship can require outside help to resolve. Family law governs the legality of family relationships, and can be used in a wide variety of cases, including:
- Child custody and visitation rights during divorce proceedings
- The determination of paternity
- Domestic violence and child abuse
- Financial arrangements
- Prenuptial agreements
- Legal agreements between unmarried couples of the same or opposite sex
The parameters of what falls under family law jurisdiction vary from state to state. For more information about your rights under family laws, please do not hesitate to contact our experienced staff of family law attorneys. We're here to help.
Why Choose Us?
- Free initial consultation
- Appointment flexibility
- 9 years experience
- Ask about our flat rates
- Evening hours available upon request